Customer security is a key consideration for and we take our commitment to safeguarding our client best interests extremely seriously.
We have implemented a series of KYC (Know Your Client) procedures designed to secure the private information of our clients while keeping company in line with compliance best practices and policies for financial services companies. These are aimed at preventing any instances of identity theft, money laundering, fraud or terror activity.
We operate on a strict Zero Tolerance basis. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and will result in the immediate closure of any trading accounts related to such activity. Funds deposited in any such accounts will be forfeited.
These procedures secure your personal data and your financial transactions remain secure. Without completing our KYC procedures, your trading activity will be limited, and you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account.
Opening and funding a trading account with us will require the following documents to be submitted:
1. Proof of Identity document (colored photo or scan), following can be submitted:
• National Identity card
Proof of Identity document must clearly contain following:
• Full name
• Date of birth
• Date of issue and expiration
• Clear photo
The minimum validity period of an identity document must be 6 months before the expiration date.
2. Second identity document, (colored photo or scan), following can be submitted:
• Driving license
• Insurance ID
• Certificate of live birth/marriage/divorce
• Military ID
3. Colored photo of a document that confirms your address and is not older than 90 days from the date of issue. The photo must show your full address of residence, first and last names, date of issue and official stamp or barcode. You may submit your:
• Utility bill
• Bank statement
• Certificate of residency
• Penalty notice
• Legal agreement
4. Colored photos of both sides of the signed card/s you used to deposit.
For your security, please cover the CVV number and the seventh to twelfth digits of your card/s number/s, leaving the first six and last four digits visible on both sides of your card/s. The card holder’s name/s and expiry date/s must be visible
Submit the required documents in PDF / JPEG / JPG / PNG image formats to the compliance department compliance@OrientalFx.com.
Submit your compliance as soon as possible after activation of your trading account. Please note that your missing compliance may result limitations on your trading account.
Consider that with missing compliance any withdrawal requests from your trading account will not be processed.